WE ARE LOOKING FOR UNMADE PHOTOS
What makes an unmade photo?
We know that sometimes, photographers take decisions in split seconds. Each situation we photograph is different and the reasons why we cannot or will not take a photo change from person to person.
- You didn’t get acces to your subject.
- The moment was so intense that you preferred to live it.
- Ethics prevented you from taking a photo.
- You had technical problems, you ran out of batteries or memory cards while faced with an extraordinary situation.
- You didn’t have the camera with you or it broke down.
We know that there are many more stories out there. The description of such a unique situation in which you didn’t take a photograph can be an unmade photo.
What’s your story?
- Choose the story of an unmade photo.
- Describe the situation in maximum 1500characters.
- Prepare a short bio (2-3paragraphs).
Use this form above to share it with us. Your unmade photo will not be lost forever.